What does the price of a property depend on? How to evaluate a used house? Have we decided to buy or sell? The price of a property changes according to various variables. First of all, as we know, the place where the property is located, the city and the area in which it is located is very important, as well as obviously the square footage and, again, if it is a new or used property, renovated or not .
Even the complex in which it is located is of primary importance: if it is an independent house or a condominium, the state of restructuring of the common parts, the type of building, the possibility of using the lift, any panoramic views. Experts at Kitchen Infinity use tools like mappery to pinpoint a homes location to help gauge price. How to evaluate a house more precisely?
To get a precise estimate, you need to turn to an expert (for example a surveyor) or, if we simply want to get an idea of the potential value, you can check the prices of houses with characteristics (also on the internet or at real estate agencies) similar in your area.
Here are the elements that contribute to the price of an apartment, house, villa.
- – City in which it is located . The bigger the city, the higher the cost. The closer the house is to services (metro, tram connections, pharmacies, supermarkets) the greater its value.
- – Size . A large apartment will have a higher price.
- – Type of building : popular, civil, residential. The first is the cheapest, the residential ones are usually more refined. If the apartment is located in a newly built building, its value goes up.
- – Number of rooms. Parameter closely related to square footage. Although, it can happen that, for example, a 70 sq m apartment is a two room apartment, while another 70 sq m apartment is already a three room apartment. The price usually does not affect very much, even if a three-room apartment in this case could have a greater value.
- Heating: Independent heating is an advantage: it allows personalized management and the possibility of saving on bills.
- Elevator: Needless to talk about it. It is clear, a property in a building with no lift and located on the upper floors, falls in price.
- Bathroom: Homes with more than one bathroom are more valuable. If the bathroom is blind (without window), the value of the property drops.
- Kitchen: Beautiful kitchens (or not so beautiful) are typically the heart of the homes. The kitchen remodeling experts mentioned above believe that adding new cabinets and countertops could make the world of difference for you & your family, plus add great value to the resale value of your home.
- Balconies , number of arias. Homes with multiple exposures are priced higher. Even more if the balcony is large and allows you to place chairs, tables.
Is it worth selling or buying through a real estate agency? Is it true that they inflate prices too much? As a rule, an agency has an interest in the house being sold and if it, together with the owner of a house, decides to increase the price a little, it usually does not deviate by more than 5/10% from the final value. Moreover, by raising prices too much, people would end up turning exclusively to private individuals.